As a international student, figuring out how to apply undergraduate at UK university can be very tedious as well as challenging task. here is the video briefly explain the whole process of University application in the UK.
The documents you need to apply undergraduate:
The following documents are required in order to start your application to a UK University:
– Copy of passport/visa (if available)
– Academic transcript (all of your exam results)
– Certificate of Graduation
– Certificate of English proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Test/Other)
– Personal Statement (We can help to look at it)
– Reference letters
– CV (if applicable)
If you have studied in the UK previously:
– Previous CAS letter
– Confirmation of enrolment
– Previous visas (Visa stamp and Biometric card)
Video sosurce: Loughborough University
Your application doesn’t have to be completed all at once – you can add to it or change it later. Help text is also available in each section of Apply.
What document do you need to apply?
General speaking, you will need the following documents:
- university/college transcript
- IELTS – if you’re applying from outside the UK and your first language is not English, most unis and colleges will expect you to provide evidence of your ability to undertake a course taught in English. Please check uni/college websites for details of the requirements for the postgraduate course you’re interested in
- professional qualifications
- Reference Letter
- Personal statement