Guardianship Services

The majority of UK boarding schools require oversea student to have UK guardian. A guardian should be a responsible adult living in the UK who can provide full support to the student on behalf of their parents. For those parents who do not have a family friend to act as guardian, then they have the opportunity of choosing UK Guardianship Organisation to act as an education guardian for their children. This not only satisfies the boarding schools’ requirements, but also the UK Visa and Immigration guidelines and keeps international students safe while they are not in school and are unaccompanied. 


The application procedure for Amber Guardianship is as follows:

1.Students and parents contact Amber Guardianships consultants -->Arrangement of guardianship application-->Complete the registration form and provide the required supporting documents-->Sign the agreement and make the payment-->Registration completed.
2. Amber Guardianship consultants liaise with London office to arrange a suitable guardian.
3. Parents, students and guardians set up contact groups with consultants.
4. The guardian informs the school that he/she has been appointed as the student's guardian and issues documents to the student to assist him/her in applying for a visa and arranging all matters relating to the student's admission.


2nd floor, Kingsland House
122-124 Regent St, Soho


Phone: (44) 207 734 0274
Office Hours:
Monday – Friday; 9:30 – 18:30